eNETEmployer allows you to create pre-defined reports in several program modules, including two locations in the Payroll tab, and in the HR tab. Each of these areas provides reporting that is specific to their related tasks.
In addition to the pre-defined reports mentioned above, every eNETEmployer screen gives you the ability to customize and arrange your screen data, and then to export the results to a .CSV file with one click.
Use the links at the bottom of this page to learn more about each report type.
- Reporting in Different Areas- Pre-defined reports can be created in the following program modules:
- Payroll Module
- The Payroll Processing - Reports screen provides numerous reports related to the current payroll, including pay registers, pay statements, journal entries, ROE, WCB, and many more. Click Here for a list of available payroll reports.
- The Year End - Print Year End Forms screen provides a series of reports to satisfy your year-end requirements, including T4, T4A, Releve1, and their respective XML versions for upload to the government.
- HR Module - The HR - Reports screen provides a number of HR-related reports that encompass each of the HR categories.
- Custom Date Ranges - Each of the payroll-related reports allow you to specify the payroll sequence on which the report should be based. This is useful when you need to review the data for a historical pay run. Certain reports can be created to display data based on multiple pay sequences.
- Templates - Each report row serves as a reusable "template" for that particular report. That is, you only need to add the report row once, and then you can continue to use the same report for subsequent pay runs.
- Multiple File formats - Most reports are provided in PDF format, while several can be exported to a CSV file for use in a spreadsheet program. Other report formats include .XML, .BLK, and .TPP.