The HR module helps you manage your employees and their data, and assists with overall personnel management tasks. It provides common HR features to help you coordinate employee compensation, benefit entitlements, staff leaves, employment equity, group insurance, employee evaluations, performance reviews and more.
eNETEmployer HR provides a number of common HR categories, as well as an "Other" category that helps you track other less-common areas. The main areas include:
- HR Positions - If your company employs staff who perform duties of varying types, you can assign position records to help you manage the type of work each person performs.
- HR Skills - Record and track the skills and work-related abilities that are pertinent to your business and to your employees. You can create skill records of any type, from CPR and Safety Training to Drill Operator or Forklift Driver.
- HR Reviews - Record and track employee reviews. Reviews can be an effective way to manage employee goals, monitor ongoing progress, and to store useful information about each employee's contribution to your business.
- HR Incidents - Record and track different types of employee issues and events such as work accidents, absenteeism, customer complaints, grievances, and much more. Incident tracking is an effective way to ensure that your business stays compliant with your risk management program.
- HR Leaves - Record and track all types of employee leaves such as vacation, medical, parental, bereavement, and much more. Leave tracking helps to ensure that you always have available staff for a shift and that employee time off is recorded correctly.
- HR Equipment - Record and track all types of company equipment such as tools, phones, electronic devices, consumables, and much more.
- HR Training - Assign training courses to your employees as part of their onboarding or ongoing education.