Create an HR Review
This tutorial will show you how to create HR review types - records that records that track the company review program for each employee.
NOTE: Click on the images below to view them at full size
To Add a Job Review:
- Click on the HR tab and then choose the Employer HR menu to display the various options.
Fig. 01: The Reviews command under the HR tab's Employer menu.
- Choose the Reviews menu command. This opens the Reviews screen that is used to define records that can help you manage employee goals, and to monitor employees' ongoing job progress.
Reviews Help page...
- Choose the New button to insert a blank review row in the table.
- Use the Name cell to enter a descriptive name for the review and then move to the Description cell and enter a brief description for the review.
Example: In Fig. 02 below, we have created a sample "Numerical Scale" style of review that will be required by all employees that reach the 6-month mark at our company.
Fig. 02: The Name and Description cells completed.
- Move to the Details cell and click on the Enter hyperlink. This opens a window that allows you to enter detailed information about the review.
- Enter the review type's details as needed. You can use the formatting bar to change the font size, color, etc. You can also paste content into the window from another program (word processor, email, etc.).
Example: In Fig. 03 below, we have entered a review template form that can be filled in each time an employee undergoes a review.
Fig. 03: The completed Details window.
- When the review details are complete, choose the Save button to close the popup window. This returns you to the main screen where the cell's original hyperlink has been replaced with the word "Edit" to indicate that you can perform further changes to the details when needed.
- Select the Documents button to open a window where you can attach documents and files that pertain to the current review type. This can include PDFs, word processing documents, spreadsheets and images.
Fig. 04: The Documents window.
- When the Documents window appears, select the "+" (plus sign) icon to display the Open dialog box, and then use the window to navigate to the location of the document(s) that you wish to add.
Example: In our example below, we see several documents that relate to the Numerical review type.
Fig. 05: Choose one or more documents to be added to this employee review.
- Select one or more documents as needed, and then choose the Open button. This adds the selected document(s) to the eNETEmployer Documents window.
Fig. 06: We have chosen three supporting documents for this employee review.
- Select the Close button to exit the Documents window and return to the Reviews screen.
- Choose the Save icon (the Check Mark icon at the left side of the row) to accept your changes. This action saves the changes for the row and takes you out of Edit Mode.
- Repeat the preceding steps to enter additional review types to support your company's HR needs.
Example: In Fig. 07 below, we have created a total of four review types that can be assigned to our employees.
Fig. 07: We have created four reviews in total.
This completes the tutorial on adding HR reviews.
To learn how to assign these reviews to your individual employees, refer to the Scheduling Employee Reviews tutorial.