eNETEmployer pricing is straightforward. We charge a base fee of $9.95 for each pay run and add $1.30 for each employee. That’s it. There are no added fees or extra charges. Everything you need to pay your employees is included! Use our built-in features to easliy create ROE's and T4's, and use our detailed reporting features to view your government and third-party remittance amounts.
See what your fee includes...
Test Drive us for FREE!
Don't worry about submitting your payment information when you sign up for eNETEmployer. Your first month is FREE and includes unlimited payroll runs, additional payrolls or corrections. After your trial period is complete, we will contact you to set up your payment information.
FREE Payroll Quote Generator
Use the handy quote generator below to see how much you can start saving by making a switch to our cloud payroll service. Our affordable solutions provide a great combination of price and and value.
Click the button or call 1-800-665-5129 to get started with eNETEmployer today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How secure is my data? eNETemployer uses Code Signing Digital IDs that enable our development team to create digitally signed software and macros for secure delivery over the Internet. This means you can be certain that content download from our site originates from us and has not been altered or corrupted since it was created and signed.
- How does the Test Drive period work? - Your first month of service is FREE of cost. Period. This includes unlimited payroll runs, additional payrolls, or corrections. At the end of your first 30 days, we will contact you to confirm your payment information and then begin automatically debiting the required payroll fees from your company bank account as needed.
- Is there a minimum required contract term length? No. There are no contracts or time restrictions involved. eNETEmployer is a simple month-to-month service that you may cancel at any time without penalty.
- Can I cancel my trial? No, you do not have to cancel your trial. If you decide not to use the program, your account will become inactive after the 30 days and you will not be billed.
- Do I need to contact you when I add more employees? No. eNETEmployer makes adding employees a simple task. Once they are processed, your payroll fees will be updated automatically based on the number of employees that were processed that pay run.
- Do I need any other programs to process my payroll (other than my internet browser)? No. eNETEmployer is completely browser-dependent. As long as you have an internet connection, you can process payroll at any time from any web-enabled computer, tablet or smartphone.
Would You Like Us To Perform the Payroll Process For You?
If you prefer, we can process your payroll from start to finish for just a few cents more per employee! Many businesses simply e-mail us their hours each week and we do the rest. This includes entering your employee works hours, processing the payroll, paying your employees, and then making the necessary government and third-party remittances as needed. Use the table below to see some of our fee-based services. And as always, if you need something else - ask us!
|Optional Payment Management Full Service Options|
|EFT/Direct Deposit - $0.50 per employee||Web Record of Employment (ROEWeb) - $1.50 per employee|
|Self-sealing pay stubs - $0.20 per employee (plus postage)||Manual record of Employments - $5.00 per employee|
|Statutory remittances - $5.00 per pay run||Cheques - $2.50 per employee|
|Third-party remittances - $7.50 per pay run||Stop payments (Employee pay and EFT)|
|Hours entry (data keying) - $0.25 per employee||Ask us about your custom payroll needs...|
Looking for a Payroll Solution in Canada?
CanPay provides Payroll and Human Resource software and online solutions for thousands of companies across Canada. If your business has a unique payroll or HR need or you are simply looking for an alternative to your current method, contact us today. We can offer you a customized solution that will suit your unique business requirements. Please call 1-800-665-5129 or send a request e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.