Entering Your Company's Contact Information (Employer Tab)
This tutorial will show you how to enter basic information about personnel in your organization who are designated as contacts for your payroll. These people may be contacted if eNETEmployer Services has any questions or concerns regarding your company's use of the eNETEmployer service.
NOTE: Click on the images below to view them at full size
To define a contact person(s) for your payroll:
- Click on the Employer tab and then choose the Company menu to display the various options.
Fig. 01: The Contacts command is located under the Employer tab's Company menu.
- Choose the Company - Contacts menu command to open the Contacts screen. This screen is used to define personnel in your organization who may be contacted if we have any questions or concerns regarding your payroll.
Contacts Help page...
Fig. 02: The employer Contacts screen.
- Select the New button to add a new contact row into the table. The row appears with its cells ready for editing.
Fig. 03: A new row is added to the Contacts screen.
- Edit the various cells as they relate to your payroll (press <F1> to use the Online Help system if you need to look up a definition for the various cells).
Example: In the example below, our company's payroll administrator (Pat) will be contacted if there are any questions about the payroll.
Fig. 04: The Contacts screen with completed sample data.
- Once your data is complete, select the Save icon (the check mark icon at the left side of the row). This accepts the changes and the Edit Mode icons are removed to indicate that the entire row has been saved. You can also choose the Save button from the Button Bar above the table.
- If you require more than one contact person, choose the New button as needed to insert additional contact rows (remembering to save each row's information once complete).
This completes the tutorial on entering your company's contact information.
Note: If you are working through the payroll setup process in order, you will need to continue through the Company menu to finish entering the data that is required for your new company.